Saturday, April 25, 2009

I Live For ORLive



ORLive is pretty cool. You have the chance to experience surgical procedures live and can ask the surgeon questions during the procedure. I like it because it gives me the chance to see procedures and learn more about them. I'm a visual learner and this helps with the comprehension of the surgical procedures. The more I see, the more I understand and the more I learn. I haven't really watched that many procedures. But I did watch a C-Section which was pretty cool. I really want to see a Splenectomy or an Appendectomy on ORLive. I saw a Whipple which was really interesting. No Trauma surgery though, kinda hard to capture. Anyways, ORLive is really cool and I learn a lot from it.

Later,
Hannah
"Future RNFA, CRNA, ARNP, DnP, Ch.M"

No comments:

Post a Comment